We are seeking an ambitious, self motivated and enthusiastic individual to take on the role of Senior M&E Service Co-Ordinator on this exciting and prestigious multi million project.
- The role will involve acting as a site based M&E Co-Ordinator representing main contractor and responsible for the supervision, programming and management of M&E Sub contractors.
- Reporting to: Project Director and M&E Services Director
- Mentoring and further training will be provided for the right candidate. Excellent opportunity to progress within the Company.
Level: Reporting to Project Director / M&E Services Director
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure implementation of the MEP deliverables on the project
- Leading of meetings with sub-contractors and reporting to main design & contract team
- Ensure MEP Sub Contractor Health & Safety adherence and performance through weekly meetings
- Manage the production of ME coordinated drawings
- Manage the production/approval of technical submittals/samples from the MEP subcontractors in line with the programme and specification requirements
- Manage the flow of information between MEP Subcontractors and the project team
- Coordinate with utilities companies to ensure programme compliance
- Coordinate the testing, commissioning, BCAR and handover process with relevant specialists and sub-contractors.
- Ensure all MEP works are carried out to the highest standards
- Develop programme and ensure it is kept up to date, meeting programme deliverables key
- Ensuring drawing registers are kept up to date
- Ensure quality control is adhered to throughout & stringently enforced
- Tracking and recording of site daily activities and progress
- Capturing & reporting on site discussed & agreed variations
- Ensure project milestones, programmes and targets are met
- Informing all parties of possible delays
- Planning out and procurement of materials
- Third level qualification in Building Services Degree or Building Services Related Diploma. Qualified Trade (M or E) with relevant experience will be considered
- Experience in projects €5M+
- 5 plus years in a similar role
- Proven Technical ability and interpretation of clients design requirements
- Proven track record of seeing projects through to completion
- Understanding of Intelligent building Integration
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- IT skills including use of Word, Excel, MS Project, etc.
- AutoCAD experience an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Should be flexible, hardworking and self-motivated with the ability to work well in a team-based environment
How to Apply:
Click below to email your CV and cover letter